Everyday our teachers create opportunities for exploration and learning by establishing engaging environments where students feel safe, comfortable, and confident. We have amazing instructors who are caring, enthusiastic, and dedicated to helping students reach their goals and aspirations.
Iridessa has a love for all kinds of dance, fitness and performance art. Amazingly energetic and driven, we are so lucky to have her as an instructor at Boise Aerial & Fitness. Iridessa has consistently brought a passion and dedication to her many versatile art forms. Loved by students and faculty alike we could not write enough accolades for the years of knowledge and experience that she has. She has obtained an array of certifications that range from fitness to yoga to aerial arts and is working on more. This makes her uniquely qualified with a well rounded set of skills. You will find your place right away with any of the classes she teaches. She provides opportunities for her students to learn more about themselves through their mind and body connection.
- CPR,AED, and Basic First Aid - Adult, Child, and Infant Certificate 02/2021
- Official Zumba Instructor 08/2020
- CPR,AED, and Basic First Aid - Adult, Child, and Infant Certificate 02/2019
- Yoga Trapeze Academic Teacher Training Course 11/2018
- TRX - Functional Training Course 03/2018
- Pound Pro - Professional Training Program 10/2016
- BollyX - Certified Instructor 09/2016
- Trapfit - Certified Instructor 06/2016
- Barre Forte - Level One Certification Training 09/2015
- Aerial Hoop - Lyra - Instructor Training 07/2015
- CPR/AED - Adult Certificate 02/2009
- Iyengar Teacher Training - 100 Hours 2006-2007
Christina is passionate about all things adventure and wellness. As a yoga teacher, she began teaching with aerial hammocks in 2016 and enjoys holding a space for others to react, release and grow with this unique experience. She infuses her aerial classes with empowering communication and mindfulness messages to be used inside and outside of the studio. Her teaching method is approachable and playful.