Everyday our teachers create opportunities for exploration and learning by establishing engaging environments where students feel safe, comfortable, and confident. We have amazing instructors who are caring, enthusiastic, and dedicated to helping students reach their goals and aspirations.
Iridessa has a love for all kinds of dance, fitness and performance art. Amazingly energetic and driven, we are so lucky to have her as an instructor at Boise Aerial & Fitness. Iridessa has consistently brought a passion and dedication to her many versatile art forms. Loved by students and faculty alike we could not write enough accolades for the years of knowledge and experience that she has. She has obtained an array of certifications that range from fitness to yoga to aerial arts and is working on more. This makes her uniquely qualified with a well rounded set of skills. You will find your place right away with any of the classes she teaches. She provides opportunities for her students to learn more about themselves through their mind and body connection.
* Official Zumba Instructor
* CPR,AED, and Basic First Aid - Adult, Child, and Infant Certificate
* Yoga Trapeze Academic Teacher Training Course
* TRX - Functional Training Course
* Pound Pro - Professional Training Program
* BollyX - Certified Instructor
* Trapfit - Certified Instructor
* Barre Forte - Level One Certification Training
* Aerial Hoop - Lyra - Instructor Training
* CPR/AED - Adult Certificate
* Iyengar Teacher Training-100 Hours
Julia is a young aerial silks artist. She started training in circus arts and aerial silks when she was only 8 years old at Kinetic Theory Circus Arts in Los Angeles. She performed and trained year round as a member of the Kinetic Theory Youth Circus Troupe under the guidance of Stephanie Abrams, Eric Newton, Lexi Pearl, Kira Preston and Patrick Branstetter.
She is new to the Boise community and since moving here, she has been working on her aerial artistry and sequence. She is very excited to be teaching silks for the first time at Boise Aerial & Fitness. When she is not in the air, Julia likes to nerd out on Star Wars, Harry Potter and Stranger Things.